top of page

Professional Group

Public·32 members

One of my favorite trends is live edge tables. These are unique pieces where the natural grain and shape of the wood is preserved as naturally as possible, giving each table a unique character. For me it is important not only to show the finished result, but also to demonstrate the process of creation, so that clients and those interested can appreciate the amount of work and attention to detail. If you are interested in the quality of the work, I always recommend looking at the details: the evenness of the seams, the quality of the surface finish and the protective coating. I usually start with the choice of wood, which in itself is already unique. For example, I have projects with oak, walnut and even exotic woods such as rosewood. At this stage, I take a lot of photos to show how a future masterpiece is born from a raw piece of wood. I then process the wood, preserving its natural edge, which helps to emphasize the natural beauty. This process often requires handwork and special tools to preserve the natural curves and grain

Your response exceeded my expectations and I am truly grateful for your help. I want to express my gratitude for your detailed and well-researched response. Your expertise has been invaluable.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page